Dated: June 23, 2020
Prevention and Resiliency Services Policy during COVID-19 Pandemic. Until further notice, the following policy will be followed by all clients and visitors to Shawnee Regional Prevention and Resiliency Services office building.
Prior to Evaluation Appointment
Please call 785-256.0167 if you have any of the following symptoms within 24 hours of your appointment.
- Fever of 100.4 or higher
- Lower respiratory illness (cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing)
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain or aches
- Sudden loss of smell or taste sensation without a known cause
- Diarrhea and/or nausea
- Have been exposed to someone with suspected or confirmed illness with the Novel Corona virus (COVID-19) within the last 30 days
- Pink eye
Entering the Building
- Evaluations: Upon arriving, please call 785-256.0167 to advise that you have arrived.
- Evaluations: You will be called/texted when you are to enter the building. Please wait in your car until this call or text message is received.
- Please bring your own mask with you.
- Masks or facial coverings are required to be put on prior to entering the building.
- Appointments and classes will be conducted in the lower conference room in the building.
- Use the rear entrance of the building. Entrance to the rear door is accessed using the pathway on the right side of the building.
- Please do not attempt to use the front door of the building.
- For Adult Evaluations, only the client may enter the building.
- For Youth Evaluations, only the youth and their parents may enter the building.
- For all other persons, only the person conducting business or attending training may enter the building. Please do not bring family members or other individuals into the building.
- All individuals entering the building will have their temperature taken. If an individual is found to have a temperature upon arrival, their appointment will be immediately terminated and rescheduled for a future date.
- All individuals entering the building will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Proper handwashing and hygiene protocol (cover coughs and sneezes) is required.
- Social distancing is required.
- Food and drink will not be provided. Please bring your own for training classes.